Pearson’s Forum for Innovations in Nursing Education (FINE) series brings together nurse educators around the nation to dialogue and learn about some of the most interesting innovations in nursing education. If you attended FINE, thank you so much for joining us. It was a pleasure to spend time with you discussing some of the hottest topics in nursing education. If you missed FINE this year or attended and would like to review the presentations, you can find abbreviated slide decks below.
- Change Management – Michelle M. Byrne, PhD, RN, CNE, CNOR
- Considering a Concept-Based Curriculum – Sue Ellen Miller, MSN, RN, CNE and Lead Instructor in the Paul M. Wiles School of Nursing at Forsyth Technical Community College
- Incorporating NCLEX 2013 Test Plan Changes – Bonita Longo, RN, MSN
- Using Immersive Technologies to Improve Students Clinical Judgment – Cindy Fenske, RN, MS, CNE
- Engaging Adult Learners in an RN to BSN Online Program – Marcy Caplin, MSN, RN, Kent State University
Engaging Adult Learners in Online RN to BSN Programs
- NovEx: Transforming Nursing Education by Integrating Classroom and Clinical Learning – Thomas (Tom) S. Ahrens, RN, PhD, CCNS, FAAN, Patricia Benner, RN, PhD, FAAN, and Patricia (Pat) Hooper Kyriakidis, RN, PhD
NovEx Transforming Nursing Education By Integrating
Please also check out our list of webinars on “Hot Topics in Nursing Education” where the conversation and learning will continue with sessions led by expert nurse educators on topics like the Hi-Tech Act and Your Nursing Curriculum, Concept-based Curricular Needs, and even Incorporating QSEN and IOM Competencies into your Curriculum.
Hope to “see” you again on our Hot Topics webinars!